Pranam D. Chatterjee
Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2020
Integration of computational and experimental methodologies to design novel proteins for applications in genome editing, targeted protein modulation, and reproductive bioengineering
- BME 390L: Special Topics with a Lab
- BME 493: Projects in Biomedical Engineering (GE)
- BME 791: Graduate Independent Study
- EGR 393: Research Projects in Engineering
- Kobayashi, M; Kobayashi, M; Odajima, J; Shioda, K; Hwang, YS; Sasaki, K; Chatterjee, P; Kramme, C; Kohman, RE; Church, GM; Loehr, AR; Weiss, RS; Jüppner, H; Gell, JJ; Lau, CC; Shioda, T, Expanding homogeneous culture of human primordial germ cell-like cells maintaining germline features without serum or feeder layers, Stem Cell Reports, vol 17 no. 3 (2022), pp. 507-521 [10.1016/j.stemcr.2022.01.012] [abs].
- Palepu, K; Ponnapati, M; Bhat, S; Tysinger, E; Stan, T; Brixi, G; Koseki, SRT; Chatterjee, P, Design of Peptide-Based Protein Degraders via Contrastive Deep Learning (2022) [10.1101/2022.05.23.493169] [abs].
- Kramme, C; Plesa, AM; Wang, HH; Wolf, B; Smela, MP; Guo, X; Kohman, RE; Chatterjee, P; Church, GM, MegaGate: A toxin-less gateway molecular cloning tool., Star Protocols, vol 2 no. 4 (2021) [10.1016/j.xpro.2021.100907] [abs].
- Kramme, C; Plesa, AM; Wang, HH; Wolf, B; Smela, MP; Guo, X; Kohman, RE; Chatterjee, P; Church, GM, An integrated pipeline for mammalian genetic screening., Cell Reports Methods, vol 1 no. 6 (2021) [10.1016/j.crmeth.2021.100082] [abs].
- Tripathy, S; Ponnapati, M; Jacobson, J; Chatterjee, P, Sub-Picomolar Detection of SARS-CoV-2 RBD via Computationally-Optimized Peptide Beacons (2021) [10.1101/2021.06.04.447114] [abs].