A whole new way for postdocs to find their best fit
Creating Outstanding Opportunities for Postdoctoral Trainees (COOPT) in Genomic Technologies is a virtual symposium for prospective postdocs hosted by the Center for Advanced Genomic Technologies (CAGT). The event invites a group of prospective postdocs to share brief presentations of their own research, learn about exciting projects currently underway in CAGT, meet with current trainees, and explore future research opportunities in labs of interest during 1:1 discussions.
Prospective postdocs will be selected based on past experience; how their research interests fit with faculty interests, ongoing projects and other opportunities; strong record of training and scholarship; and originality of ideas that spark new and impactful lines of study in CAGT.
- Current CV
- Abstract of work to present if selected to participate
- Names of 3 CAGT faculty you'd like to meet with 1:1
- Brief description of your future interests and how they align with the indicated CAGT faculty
*Note: An automatic notification will be sent to your current mentors requesting a brief response to indicate their support of your participation in this event.
- Application Deadline: March 16, 2022
- Notice of Awards: March 28, 2022
- COOPT in Genomic Technologies Event: April 28-29, 2022