Creating Outstanding Opportunities for Trainees (COOPT) in Genomic Technologies is a virtual symposium for prospective postdocs hosted by the Center for Advanced Genomic Technologies (CAGT). The event invites a group of prospective postdocs to present brief presentations of their own research, learn about exciting projects currently underway in CAGT, meet with current trainees, and explore future research opportunities in labs of interest during 1:1 discussions.
How to Apply
Candidates should submit applications following instructions provided at MyResearchProposal by searching the code "CAGTCOOPT."
- Research Statement (1 page)
- Diversity and Outreach Statement (1 page)
- Two letters of support
Prospective postdocs will be selected based on past experience; how their research interests fit with faculty interests, ongoing projects and other opportunities; strong record of training and scholarship; and originality of ideas that spark new and impactful lines of study in CAGT.
- Application Window Now Open
- October 4: Application deadline
- Early October: Application review; postdoctoral candidiates will be selected and invited to the event
- November 1: COOPT in Genomic Technologies Event