Timothy E Reddy
Associate Professor of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Associate Professor in Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
- Office Location: 101 Science Drive, 2347 Ciemas, Duke Box 3382, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 564-9536
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Boston University, 2007
- CBB 510S: Computational Biology Seminar
- CBB 511: Journal Club
- CBB 591: Independent Study
- CBB 700: Internship
In the News
- From Innovation to Impact (Oct 3, 2018 | Duke Med Alumni News)
- Faculty Startup Sold to Belgian Pharma for $30 Million (Apr 9, 2018)
- Hormone Activation Of Genes Takes Teamwork (Aug 25, 2016)
- Pratt Research Brings Precise Control to Gene Expression (Oct 27, 2015)
- Studying the Harm and Healing Power of Steroids (May 26, 2015)
- Newly Discovered Protein Has Link to Gestational Diabetes (Feb 5, 2015)
- Genomics Team Wins $5.9 Million Grant (Jan 6, 2015)
- Kadur Lakshminarasimha Murthy, P; Xi, R; Arguijo, D; Everitt, JI; Kocak, DD; Kobayashi, Y; Bozec, A; Vicent, S; Ding, S; Crawford, GE; Hsu, D; Tata, PR; Reddy, T; Shen, X, Epigenetic basis of oncogenic-Kras-mediated epithelial-cellular proliferation and plasticity., Dev Cell, vol 57 no. 3 (2022), pp. 310-328.e9 [10.1016/j.devcel.2022.01.006] [abs].
- Kabadi, AM; Machlin, L; Dalal, N; Lee, RE; McDowell, I; Shah, NN; Drowley, L; Randell, SH; Reddy, TE, Epigenome editing of the CFTR-locus for treatment of cystic fibrosis., J Cyst Fibros, vol 21 no. 1 (2022), pp. 164-171 [10.1016/j.jcf.2021.04.008] [abs].
- Miller, DE; Sulovari, A; Wang, T; Loucks, H; Hoekzema, K; Munson, KM; Lewis, AP; Fuerte, EPA; Paschal, CR; Walsh, T; Thies, J; Bennett, JT; Glass, I; Dipple, KM; Patterson, K; Bonkowski, ES; Nelson, Z; Squire, A; Sikes, M; Beckman, E; Bennett, RL; Earl, D; Lee, W; Allikmets, R; Perlman, SJ; Chow, P; Hing, AV; Wenger, TL; Adam, MP; Sun, A; Lam, C; Chang, I; Zou, X; Austin, SL; Huggins, E; Safi, A; Iyengar, AK; Reddy, TE; Majoros, WH; Allen, AS; Crawford, GE; Kishnani, PS; University of Washington Center for Mendelian Genomics, ; King, M-C; Cherry, T; Chong, JX; Bamshad, MJ; Nickerson, DA; Mefford, HC; Doherty, D; Eichler, EE, Targeted long-read sequencing identifies missing disease-causing variation., Am J Hum Genet, vol 108 no. 8 (2021), pp. 1436-1449 [10.1016/j.ajhg.2021.06.006] [abs].
- Gemberling, MP; Siklenka, K; Rodriguez, E; Tonn-Eisinger, KR; Barrera, A; Liu, F; Kantor, A; Li, L; Cigliola, V; Hazlett, MF; Williams, CA; Bartelt, LC; Madigan, VJ; Bodle, JC; Daniels, H; Rouse, DC; Hilton, IB; Asokan, A; Ciofani, M; Poss, KD; Reddy, TE; West, AE; Gersbach, CA, Transgenic mice for in vivo epigenome editing with CRISPR-based systems., Nat Methods, vol 18 no. 8 (2021), pp. 965-974 [10.1038/s41592-021-01207-2] [abs].
- Prekovic, S; Schuurman, K; Mayayo-Peralta, I; Manjón, AG; Buijs, M; Yavuz, S; Wellenstein, MD; Barrera, A; Monkhorst, K; Huber, A; Morris, B; Lieftink, C; Chalkiadakis, T; Alkan, F; Silva, J; Győrffy, B; Hoekman, L; van den Broek, B; Teunissen, H; Debets, DO; Severson, T; Jonkers, J; Reddy, T; de Visser, KE; Faller, W; Beijersbergen, R; Altelaar, M; de Wit, E; Medema, R; Zwart, W, Glucocorticoid receptor triggers a reversible drug-tolerant dormancy state with acquired therapeutic vulnerabilities in lung cancer., Nature Communications, vol 12 no. 1 (2021) [10.1038/s41467-021-24537-3] [abs].